Requires a release kit (air cartridge) in order to function. Sold separately.
The worst for a rider who's taken in an avalanche is to be buried under the snow. At the moment, there's only one system capable of reducing this risk: the ABS bag or Airbag system. How it works ? There's a handle located on the shoulder strap designed to trigger the cartridge whose, once pierced by a needle, liberates expansion gases inflating the 2 airbags. The additional 170L volume inflates to help you stay on the surface. In scientific circles, this phenomenon is also known as inverse segregation and is often referred to as the "Brazil nut effect".
It is a real backpack intefrating the ABS system, it offers 20L of storage.
- Weight: 2,170 Kg + 200 g of pockets and removable straps, weight witout air cartridge.
- Airbags 170L (2x85L), light and durable, protect you from hips to head without reducing your visibility or your mobility.
- Neoprene belt
- Compliant with hydration system
- Removable safety gear pocket
- Removable straps for holding skis or snowboard
- Nylon Ripstop 420 D
- Vertically adjustable handle
- Ski holder
- The whole ABS carry system (shoulder straps, chest strap, hip strap, leg strap) sticks to the german norms TÜV, and was designed to withstand extreme conditions (EPI 89/686 CEE)
|Specs Airbag ABS Base Unit ABS In Side 20L|
• 1 day
Product reference : H15ABSACC001
All rights reserved - 2018 - Glisshop.com