|Specs Helmet w/ visor Cebe Fireball + Ecran White (cat 1 et cat 3)|
• Removable earpads
• Venting system
• F.T.F : Fine Tuning Fit
• Category 1
• In-Mold construction
• ABS Construction
• Category 3
• CE EN 1077 Standards
• Integrated lens
• Size adjustment
filters 20 to 47% of light. The lens is slightly colored, recommended for cloudy or grey weather and low sunshine.
filters 82 to 92% of light. Dark lens, recommended for clear weather with strong light.
Classic construction delivering a high level of impact protection and perforation resistance.
- Ultra strong hard plastic shell (ABS)
- EPS internal shell that manages, absorbs and diffuses impacts as with an in-mold helmet
- Inner lining is thermoregulated, breathable and made of a durable fabric for maximum comfort
Advanced technological construction that provides ultimate protection and comfort in an extra light helmet.
- Constructed from polycarbonate, the outer layer is extra strong and extra light
- Inner shell manufactured in extra light EPS absorbs, controls and diffuses impact shocks.
- Inner lining is thermoregulated, breathable and made of a durable fabric for maximum comfort.
The F.T.F. (Fine Tuning Fit) provides added versatility to the helmet. The fine adjustment allows a tighter fit for perfect stability during even the most extreme activities. When not skiing, a simple readjustment will release the system for a more relaxing fit.
Cébé helmets are all equipped with an integral ventilation system incorporating wide vents which allow fresh air to enter through the top of the helmet. The airflow is then efficiently directed around the head via various channels in the EPS shell. With adjustable systems, the vents also have manual controls for precise regulation of the airflow.
SKU : CBH136;CBH137 Product reference : H16CYOBACC84771
All rights reserved - 2017 - Glisshop.com
Average score 5/5 (1 review)
- Tuesday 22 December 2015
Glisshop.co.uk displays only reviews from customers who ordered the product on its website. This is to improve the relevance of the comments.