The name tells it all: The X-SOCKS® Ski Control not only manages the perfectly exact transfer of power to your skis, but it also optimally regulates your foot’s climate. The finely detailed air channels integrated into the cushioning zones allow optimal air circulation in the shoe. Moist, warm air is wicked to the outside via the Traverse AirFlow Channels™ and the AirConditioning Channel®. In this way this innovative X-SOCKS® style builds a perfect interface between the shoe and your foot. An X-SOCKS® style for enthusiastic skiers and racers.
TECH SPECS :
- Self-adjusting cuff : Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Air-Conditioning Channel® : Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Air Guides™ : Function like spacers along the AirConditioning Channel® and effectively support the continuous circulation of fresh air.
- Toe Protector : Guards against blisters and chafing.
- Stretching Rib : Provides maximum elasticity and ideal fit, and air can easily circulate along the ribs.
- Iso-Blocker™ : No pressure point, better air flow between feet and shoes.
- ToeTip Protector : Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ : Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™ : Thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons aren't stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod.
- Calf Protector : Pads and relieves strain on the muscles, without restricting them.
- Shin Protector : protects and absorbs.
- Heel Protector : Guards against pressure and friction.
- X-Cross® Bandage : The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
- AirFlow™ AnklePads : Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®.
|Specs Socks X Socks Ski Control Rouge Anthracite|
|Sizes||S - M|
Product reference : H14CONFACC009
All rights reserved - 2017 - Glisshop.com