Don’t let the Cobra bite. This Rossignol snowboard binding has caught many riders boots and it plans to do the same for 2017. It comes with an excellent value for money allowing snowboarders to own a comfortable and durable binding without breaking the bank.
What can the Rossignol Cobra V2 snowboard binding do?
The Cobra V2 is a freestyle-oriented snowboard binding boasting straps and a highback bringing mobility and tweak-ability to a whole new level. The hold provided feels good and improves control on park features while it allows riders to pick up speed and cope with it. The padded baseplate delivers a nice and cushy feel enhancing stability and fluidity. There is also the Elasti-Back technology featured on the highback, providing added flexibility for easier butters and press tricks.
Who is the Rossignol Cobra V2 snowboard binding designed for?
The Cobra is the binding you need if you spend most of your time in the snowpark. It delivers mobility and comfort which are the most important abilities a freestyler seeks. And if the binding excels at freestyling, it’s capable of shredding anywhere else on the mountain.
What are the main assets of the Rossignol Cobra V2 snowboard binding?
|Specs Snow Binding Rossignol Cobra V2|
• FS All mountain
|Compatibility Burton 3D||No|
|Compatibility Burton ICS||No|
|Compatible insert 4x2||Yes|
|Compatibility Insert 4X4||Yes|
• Lighter, stronger, better, faster. • Nylon® composite & fiberglass baseplate. • Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum E.H.T. heelcup. • Tool free adjustable gas pedal. • Comes in 2 versions: • The HC-X18 includes a 18% glass fiber ratio and has a mid torsion resistance for more comfort. • The stiffer HC-X33 has a 33% glass fiber ratio and blends longer and shorter fibers for more punch.
Because you can never have too much of cushioning on a binding, Rossignol swapped the EVA with gel pads underneath the 3 critical sections of the foot. You'll get a better dampening on impacts, better absorbtion of chatter, for less overall fatigue.
• Anatomical, ultra-lightweight, supportive, comfortable & controlable.
• Asymmetrically designed so that you can go duck and wide stance with more comfort.
• Anit-Shock Nylon® with vents for punch and lightness.
• Anti-abrasion thermoformed EVA padding for comfort.
• Tool-free forward lean lever for ease of use.
• Rotation adjuster for custom fit.
Enhances the flex and the contact feel between boot and binding
Asymmetrical design. Molded aluminium for its great durability and its lightweight. Rapidfire bearings for a more natural opening.
Semi-full cover of the instep/ankle for more freedom. Compressed Super Foam coating for comfort. Hyrtel webbing for the hold. Convertible Toe strap.
Product reference : H17ROSSBIN004
All rights reserved - 2017 - Glisshop.com