The Rossignol CUDA snowboard binding is perfect if you’re an all-mountain lover! This high-end model delivers precision, comfort and great energy transmissions… With it, you can ride wherever you want! Its baseplate is equipped with gel pads to absorb impacts and vibrations and ensures reactivity. Its asymmetrical highback offers comfort, hold and support to get you ready for shredding… Finally, its two padded straps ensure you a perfect cushioning and make you feel more comfortable…
What can the Rossignol CUDA snowboard binding do?
With this binding, you’ll ride like a pro! You get everything you need to have fun on all terrains: freedom of movement to ride fast and send your best tricks in the park, reactivity to ride on pistes and on fresh snow, cushioning for smooth rides no matter the type of snow, and comfort to please yourself riding all day long without getting sore feet… Enjoy!
Who’s the Rossignol CUDA snowboard binding designed for?
It’s made for intermediate up to advanced riders in search of a versatile and comfortable model with a good hold.
What are the Rossignol CUDA snowboard binding main assets?
|Specs Snow Binding Rossignol Cuda|
• FS All mountain
|Compatibility Burton 3D||No|
|Compatibility Burton ICS||No|
|Compatible insert 4x2||Yes|
|Compatibility Insert 4X4||Yes|
• Lighter, stronger, better, faster. • Nylon® composite & fiberglass baseplate. • Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum E.H.T. heelcup. • Tool free adjustable gas pedal. • Comes in 2 versions: • The HC-X18 includes a 18% glass fiber ratio and has a mid torsion resistance for more comfort. • The stiffer HC-X33 has a 33% glass fiber ratio and blends longer and shorter fibers for more punch.
Because you can never have too much of cushioning on a binding, Rossignol swapped the EVA with gel pads underneath the 3 critical sections of the foot. You'll get a better dampening on impacts, better absorbtion of chatter, for less overall fatigue.
• Anatomical, ultra-lightweight, supportive, comfortable & controlable.
• Asymmetrically designed so that you can go duck and wide stance with more comfort.
• Anit-Shock Nylon® with vents for punch and lightness.
• Anti-abrasion thermoformed EVA padding for comfort.
• Tool-free forward lean lever for ease of use.
• Rotation adjuster for custom fit.
Asymmetrical design. Molded aluminium for its great durability and its lightweight. Rapidfire bearings for a more natural opening.
Semi-full cover of the instep/ankle for more freedom. Compressed Super Foam coating for comfort. Hyrtel webbing for the hold. Convertible Toe strap.
SKU : RGG0002 Product reference : H18ROSSBIN001
All rights reserved - 2018 - Glisshop.com