Here’s the Rossignol Cuda, a snowboard binding designed to offer reactivity and hold in All-mountain freestyle. Endowed with several Rossignol technologies, it is light as well as comfortable and helps to dampen impacts at high speed and landings.
What can the Rossignol Cuda snowboard binding do?
The Cuda offers great performance, especially thanks to its higher and stiffer highback which brings more liveliness and instant energy transmissions. The aluminium E.H.T. heelcup comes with nylon and glass fibres to be lighter and livelier. The Cuda is very comfortable especially with the Magnebed S3R gel pads underneath the 3 critical sections of the foot for optimal dampening and more cushioning than with EVA usually used on this area. Moreover, the straps have been revamped and feature a high-density foam for better energy transmission, while a softer foam is used to offer more comfort in the ankle strap zone. This great freestyle binding allows to charge on all terrains, while remaining accessible and comfortable all day long.
Who’s the Rossignol Cuda snowboard binding designed for?
We recommend the Rossignol Cuda to advanced riders who are looking for a reactive and comfortable binding for an everyday use, whether it is for carving, off-piste or park sessions.
What are the Rossignol Cuda snowboard binding main assets?
|Specs Snow Binding Rossignol Cuda|
Out of stock
• FS All mountain
|Compatibility Burton 3D||No|
|Compatibility Burton ICS||No|
|Compatible insert 4x2||Yes|
|Compatibility Insert 4X4||Yes|
• Lighter, stronger, better, faster. • Nylon® composite & fiberglass baseplate. • Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum E.H.T. heelcup. • Tool free adjustable gas pedal. • Comes in 2 versions: • The HC-X18 includes a 18% glass fiber ratio and has a mid torsion resistance for more comfort. • The stiffer HC-X33 has a 33% glass fiber ratio and blends longer and shorter fibers for more punch.
Because you can never have too much of cushioning on a binding, Rossignol swapped the EVA with gel pads underneath the 3 critical sections of the foot. You'll get a better dampening on impacts, better absorbtion of chatter, for less overall fatigue.
Whether 3° or 2.5°, this slight inward tilt naturally returns your feet and legs to their origianl alignment, relieving the stress of a wider stance and increasing the nose ans tail pressure when ollie-ing or buttering
• Anatomical, ultra-lightweight, supportive, comfortable & controlable.
• Asymmetrically designed so that you can go duck and wide stance with more comfort.
• Anit-Shock Nylon® with vents for punch and lightness.
• Anti-abrasion thermoformed EVA padding for comfort.
• Tool-free forward lean lever for ease of use.
• Rotation adjuster for custom fit.
A rubber piece is incorporated in the lower part of the Highback EVA pad to prevent the heel of the boot from slipping. This way, the fit is perfect and the reactivity is lightning fast.
Asymmetrical design. Molded aluminium for its great durability and its lightweight. Rapidfire bearings for a more natural opening.
Enter a new era of strap adjustment. Our inner ladder is more flexible than ever before providing better boot conformability and is lightning fast to adjust ! just Push, Slide, Ride !
New lightweight dual-density EVA foam on ankle straps provide better boot-binding interface for increased comfort and energy transfer. Wrapped with a 3D molded spine for dependable, custom fit.
SKU : H19ROSS-180330102248-126-1 Product reference : H19ROSSBIN001
All rights reserved - 2019 - Glisshop.com