The Cuda stands as one of Rossignol’s best freestyle binding. Relying on a solid nylon composite baseplate enhancing the contact feel with the board and providing excellent energy transmissions, the Cuda is a safe bet. Its highback remains unchanged, offering as much support and stability as the previous version and the whole thing comes at an unbeatable value for money.
What can the Rossignol Cuda V1 snowboard binding do?
Rossignol is bringing all-mountain performance within reach thanks to the Cuda. Classic design and great finish allow this binding to offer 5-star comfort and a firm and snug hold on your boots. The Tall Boy strap literally sticks to the boot without creating any pressure point and keeps it locked in for optimal control. The straps coupled with the chassis and the highback delivers smooth energy transmissions to the board allowing riders to play their way across the entire mountain. Freestyle, freeride, there are no terrain than the binding can’t deal with.
Who is the Rossignol Cuda V1 snowboard binding designed for?
The Cuda is a little too aggressive for beginners. We recommend it to advanced or expert hard charging freestylers who want the best feel on their board. The Cuda provides tons of comfort and control to help you send your tricks higher and further.
What are the main assets of the Rossignol Cuda V1 snowboard binding?
|Specs Snow Binding Rossignol Cuda V1|
Out of stock
• FS All mountain
|Compatibility Burton 3D||No|
|Compatibility Burton ICS||No|
|Compatible insert 4x2||Yes|
|Compatibility Insert 4X4||Yes|
• Lighter, stronger, better, faster. • Nylon® composite & fiberglass baseplate. • Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum E.H.T. heelcup. • Tool free adjustable gas pedal. • Comes in 2 versions: • The HC-X18 includes a 18% glass fiber ratio and has a mid torsion resistance for more comfort. • The stiffer HC-X33 has a 33% glass fiber ratio and blends longer and shorter fibers for more punch.
Because you can never have too much of cushioning on a binding, Rossignol swapped the EVA with gel pads underneath the 3 critical sections of the foot. You'll get a better dampening on impacts, better absorbtion of chatter, for less overall fatigue.
• Anatomical, ultra-lightweight, supportive, comfortable & controlable.
• Asymmetrically designed so that you can go duck and wide stance with more comfort.
• Anit-Shock Nylon® with vents for punch and lightness.
• Anti-abrasion thermoformed EVA padding for comfort.
• Tool-free forward lean lever for ease of use.
• Rotation adjuster for custom fit.
Enhances the flex and the contact feel between boot and binding
Asymmetrical design. Molded aluminium for its great durability and its lightweight. Rapidfire bearings for a more natural opening.
Semi-full cover of the instep/ankle for more freedom. Compressed Super Foam coating for comfort. Hyrtel webbing for the hold. Convertible Toe strap.
Product reference : H17ROSSBIN002
All rights reserved - 2018 - Glisshop.com