If the Cuda looks very much alike the XV, it is no concidence. It features mostly the same techs, the main difference being the highback's profile which is higher, stiffer and more vertical in order to offer more support. This means Rossignol is releasing with the Cuda a high-end binding designed for hard charging freestylers who will appreciate the 3° canting maximising pop and enhancing comfort by offering a more natural alignment of ankles, knees and hips.
What can the Rossignol Cuda V1 Black Grey do?
On this model there is no EVA foam but gel pads instead which provides a better shock absorbtion. You can charge as hard as you can on any terrain you can find, you will blast through it with a ridiculous ease. From deep powder to freshly groomed snow through difficult conditions like crud, slush, corn or iced bumps, you'll feel like you're riding on silk. This makes the binding perfect for sending huge tricks off natural booters or assaulting rails in the park. The cushy feel makes not only landings smoother but it increases stability as well. The Cuda is also super precise and delivers mindblowing energy transmissions meaning if you need reactivity from your bindings to link park features quickly, you got it with the Cuda.
Who is the Rossignol Cuda V1 Black Grey designed for?
Way too demanding for beginners, the Cuda is a match for advanced and expert riders who know how to deal with reactivity and power. If you are used to airing table tops and ollieing over natural lips and if you're looking for high comfort and control, then the Cuda is a safe pick.
What are the main assets of the Rossignol Cuda V1 Black Grey?
|Specs Snow Binding Rossignol Cuda V1 Black Grey|
Out of stock
• FS All mountain
|Compatibility Burton 3D||No|
|Compatibility Burton ICS||No|
|Compatible insert 4x2||Yes|
|Compatibility Insert 4X4||Yes|
• Lighter, stronger, better, faster. • Nylon® composite & fiberglass baseplate. • Adjustable 6082 T6 aluminum E.H.T. heelcup. • Tool free adjustable gas pedal. • Comes in 2 versions: • The HC-X18 includes a 18% glass fiber ratio and has a mid torsion resistance for more comfort. • The stiffer HC-X33 has a 33% glass fiber ratio and blends longer and shorter fibers for more punch.
Because you can never have too much of cushioning on a binding, Rossignol swapped the EVA with gel pads underneath the 3 critical sections of the foot. You'll get a better dampening on impacts, better absorbtion of chatter, for less overall fatigue.
• Anatomical, ultra-lightweight, supportive, comfortable & controlable.
• Asymmetrically designed so that you can go duck and wide stance with more comfort.
• Anit-Shock Nylon® with vents for punch and lightness.
• Anti-abrasion thermoformed EVA padding for comfort.
• Tool-free forward lean lever for ease of use.
• Rotation adjuster for custom fit.
Full cover of the instep and ankle. Super Foam coating for comfort. Hyrtel webbing for the hold. Convertible toe strap.
Asymmetrical design. Molded aluminium for its great durability and its lightweight. Rapidfire bearings for a more natural opening.
Product reference : H16ROSSBIN80075
All rights reserved - 2018 - Glisshop.com