Important note: this binding does not work with the following ski boots: Scarpa F1 EVO / Alien 1.0 et 3.0, Dynafit TLT 7/DY.N.A/PDG/DANN, Atomic Backland, La Sportiva Spectre/Stratos/Sparkle/Spitfire/Sideral /Syborg/Starlet
And the following boots work if you have the Marker adapter: Dynafit TLT 5/ TLT 6
Adapter available upon request
This binding works with skis having a waist width between 100mm and 125mm.
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology. With DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, its unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. The new touring leader for ease of use,
- Easy step-in, simple transition from walk to ski mode, and easy-to-operate climbing aids.
- Six springs made of high-quality steel (instead of the traditional four). Powerful grip on the boot. Greater energy absorption – even more power in the 13 version – no more skiing in walk mode!
- Tremendously simple step-in. Individually adjustable stop points position boot properly. Works with all boot models
- Unbeatable Power Transmission. Climbing aids (0°, 7° and 13° sole length 310 mm). Can be used regardless of pole basket type. Optimal accessibility (sits on top of the heel piece). Very easy to operate.
- Revolutionary heel design, completely new to the category. Most direct power transmission of any PinTech binding. Wide contact points – heel of the boot held at the outside rather than two small pins in the middle
- Climbing aids (0°, 7° and 13° sole length 310 mm). Can be used regardless of pole basket type. Optimal accessibility (sits on top of the heel piece). Very easy to operate
- DIN/ISO certified release function
|Specs Touring Binding Marker Kingpin 10 100-125mm|
Out of stock
Release value (DIN)
Setting of the binding
|Toe component height||Automatic|
|Toe component width||Automatic|
Brakes width (mm)
Weight of the pair in grams
The PinTech design on the KingPin toe piece promotes an ergonomic rolling up the foot and the most direct possible connection to the ski. Six steel springs capture the energy optimally, up to a DIN setting of 13. Individually adjustable positioning blocks make it quick and easy to step in no matter what the conditions.
Easy to use
The KINGPIN has three heel lifts integrated into the heel piece : 0°, 7° and 13°. These lifts are easily adjustable with the tip of a pole.They are placed in the middle of the heel piece for quick access.
The revolutionary heel construction for the PinTech bindings features wide sole contact points to deliver the kind of direct, lossless power transfer more frequently seen in alpine bindings. The KingPin heel is also many times safer than traditional PinTech bindings.
Product reference : H15MARKFIX033
All rights reserved - 2017 - Glisshop.com
Average score 4.5/5 (1 review)
- Friday 8 January 2016
Looking or a hybrid tech binding and was interested to see if the Kingpin was as good as it is hyped. The short story is that it is every bit as good as the hype suggests. No hint of pre-release even at big speeds on hard-pack and ice. Pros: Easy to use, easy to transition, great performance and power transmission. Cons: None
Glisshop.co.uk displays only reviews from customers who ordered the product on its website. This is to improve the relevance of the comments.