OTG ski goggles for glasses
Can I wear ski goggles over my glasses?
The answer is yes! Most of the brands now make ski and snowboard goggles suited for eyeglasses. These are the OTG (Over The Glasses) goggles. The ski goggles are one of the most important accessories you can buy so if you are wearing eyeglasses and don't want to feel the cold hurting your eyes, the OTG goggles were made for you! They are designed go over most prescription glasses and incorporate foam for a perfect waterproofing and anatomical fit. The OTG goggles are also deeper than your classic goggles and feature extra spaces to allow you to fit your glasses inside. Do not waste a second and browse through our selection of OTG ski goggles for men, women and kids from all the best brands in the industry to find the goggles of your dreams!
A few tips to get the most out of your OTG goggles:
- If possible, try to avoid wearing glasses with metallic frames under your OTG goggles as they tend to attract the cold and mist up more quickly (particularly as your body heat increases). Ideally, wear plastic eyeglasses with anti fog treatment.
- The OTG ski goggles are available for men, women and kids so that anyone can find its match.
- The better the quality is, the clearer your vision will be. Big names such as Julbo, Smith, Oakley have developed very performant lens technologies.
- The colour of the lens also deserves your attention, for example, a grey lens will give you a real perception of the natural colours when a brown lens will accentuate your perception of the elevation.
- Be especially careful with the lens category when you buy something: a category 1 lens will be ideal for bad weather days whereas a category 3 is destined for sunny days. By the way, some OTG goggles are sold with two interchangeable lenses to make sure that you’ll be well prepared to face all weather conditions. The most demanding riders will appreciate the OTG photochromic ski goggles that change shade automatically depending on the ambiant light.
How much are the OTG goggles?
The price of OTG ski goggles can go from £35 up to £180 on the high-end models