The transfer tape in roll allows you to reglue the colltex® adhesive skins. This method replaces the use of the adhesive tube with solvent base.
1. Place the skin on a flat surface.
2. Remove the old glue by using a warming scrape.
3. Apply the band with care, adhesive side up, to the surface of the skin to be glued, pressing down uniformly.
4. Heat the band using an iron or a waxing iron (approximate temperature 120 °C). Iron very slowly (1 minute per band). The glue will cover the skin uniformly.
5. The skins are ready after the cooling. Remove the protective tape for immediate use or keep it on until you’re ready to use your colltex® skins.
|Specs Climbing skins accessory Colltex Kit Colle en rouleau 100mm 2 X 1,80m|
SKU : CTXK4M100 Product reference : H14COLLACC007
All rights reserved - 2019 - Glisshop.com