The transfer tape in roll allows you to reglue the colltex® adhesive skins. This method replaces the use of the adhesive tube with solvent base.
1. Place the skin on a flat surface.
2. Remove the old glue by using a warming scrape.
3. Apply the band with care, adhesive side up, to the surface of the skin to be glued, pressing down uniformly.
4. Heat the band using an iron or a waxing iron (approximate temperature 120 °C). Iron very slowly (1 minute per band). The glue will cover the skin uniformly.
5. The skins are ready after the cooling. Remove the protective tape for immediate use or keep it on until you’re ready to use your colltex® skins.
|Specs Climbing skins accessory Colltex Kit Colle en rouleau 100mm 2 X 1,80m|
Out of stock
SKU : CTXK4M100 Product reference : H14COLLACC007
All rights reserved - 2019 - Glisshop.com
Average score 5/5 (1 review)
- Tuesday 26 February 2019
"Surprisingly easy to apply"
Following an order from the 11-02-2019
Glisshop.com displays only reviews from customers who ordered the product on its website. This is to improve the relevance of the comments.
For more information about reviews control and the possibility of contacting the author of a review, please check our T&C. Nothing was given in exchange of a review. Reviews are published and kept for 5 years. Reviews cannot be edited: if a customer wants to amend his review, he must contact Verified Reviews in order to delete his review and publish a new one. Reasons for suppression of reviews are available here.