TUTO : COMMENT DECOUPER VOS PEAUX DE PHOQUE ?
If the climbing skins are bought together with a touring ski package, their triming is offered for free and has to confirmed with the mounting of the bindings at the same step of the order process.
Advantages of GECKO ski skins:
- NOT a glue skin! GECKO adheres securely to the dry as well as wet ski due to its revolutionizing "molecular fusion (suction)" effect. Repeated application and removal of skin does not affect the performance of the skin.
- Easy to use: no need for a protective shield to store skin, skin won't stick together.
- Skin can be cleaned with luke warm water to remove any dirt from the adhesive side.
- Skin performs reliably in a wide range of snow conditions and withstands temperatures from +250 ° C to -70°C.
- The Gecko Adhesion layer assures longevity.
|Specs Climbing skins Gecko 140 mm X 200cm Mix Black|
Out of stock
• Hook + Camlock
• 140 mm
SKU : P140200MIX Product reference : H18GECKACC002
All rights reserved - 2019 - Glisshop.com
Average score 4/5 (1 review)
- Friday 8 December 2017
"Looks great but not tried it yet"
Following an order from the 23-11-2017
Glisshop.com displays only reviews from customers who ordered the product on its website. This is to improve the relevance of the comments.
For more information about reviews control and the possibility of contacting the author of a review, please check our T&C. Nothing was given in exchange of a review. Reviews are published and kept for 5 years. Reviews cannot be edited: if a customer wants to amend his review, he must contact Verified Reviews in order to delete his review and publish a new one. Reasons for suppression of reviews are available here.