TUTO : COMMENT DECOUPER VOS PEAUX DE PHOQUE ?
If you are purchasing climbing skins and a touring ski set at the very same time, the trimming of the skins is free. It has to be confirmed in the section "Mounting info" when placing the order (4th step).
If you are purchasing the climbing skins alone and ONLY if we have your skis in stock (same model, year and length) then we will be able to offer trimming as well.
Please contact us during our opening hours, as soon as you've placed the order, for us to confirm the details needed .Advantages of GECKO ski skins:
- NOT a glue skin! GECKO adheres securely to the dry as well as wet ski due to its revolutionizing "molecular fusion (suction)" effect. Repeated application and removal of skin does not affect the performance of the skin.
- Easy to use: no need for a protective shield to store skin, skin won't stick together.
- Skin can be cleaned with luke warm water to remove any dirt from the adhesive side.
- Skin performs reliably in a wide range of snow conditions and withstands temperatures from +250 ° C to -70°C.
- The Gecko Adhesion layer assures longevity.
|Specs Climbing skins Gecko 140mm X 200cm 100% Mohair|
Out of stock
• Hook + Camlock
• 140 mm
SKU : P2140200GREEN Product reference : H17GECKACC003
All rights reserved - 2019 - Glisshop.com