The KOJAK is ready for any freeskiing challenge.
Its comfortable fit and hard shell construction deliver protection in any situation.
With the easy-to-operate FIDLOCK OG BUCKLE, it's no problem to get the helmet on or off with one hand.
The MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM keeps you from overheating, and provides a pleasant climate inside the helmet.
The KOJAK is beanie ready with the liner and ear pads removed.
- Weight : S 455 g / M 495 g / L 555 g
- Size : S 51-55 cm / M 55-59 cm / L 59-63 cm
- Construction : Hardshell Construction
- Certification : CE-EN-1077-2007-Class-B
- Kojak Bike & Snow : Even the longest winter eventually comes to an end. The KOJAK S/B (Snow & Bike) was created for the many of us who view this transitional period as a cue to dig the mountain or dirt bikes out of storage. This means that the KOJAK S/B has no earpads but instead a specially developed bike lining with a unique snap-on system that can be removed in winter (no scratchy velcro!). Plenty of room for your beanie to fit under the helmet! As with most bike helmets, the KOJAK S/B features adjustable fasteners on the chin to adjust for the size of the individual wearer. Each S/B comes with a goggle clip.