Earliest delivery 2022-08-18T08:00:00+02:00
"From the first kick-turn to wrapping the legendary Chamonix-Zermatt tour in 6 days, we have the right gear for eveyone. I'll help you find what suits you best. Call me on 020 3129 3301."
For a complete renewing of the hotmelt adhesive layers.
The hotmelt tape in roll allows you to reglue the colltex adhesive skins TÖDI, PALÜ, ECO and PDG RACE.
This method replaces the use of the hotmelt adhesive tube with solvent base. Hotmelt adhesive tube is still available.
1. Place the skin on a flat surface.
2. Remove the old hotmelt glue by using a warming scrape.
3. Apply the band with care, adhesive side up, to the surface of the skin to be glued, pressing down uniformly.
4. Heat the band using an iron or a waxing iron (approximate temperature 120 °C). Iron very slowly (1 minute per band). The glue will cover the skin uniformly.
5. The skins are ready after the cooling. Remove the protective tape for immediate use or keep it on until you’re ready to use your colltex skins
Technical data Climbing skins accessory Kit Colle 110mm Rouleau 2x2m