Earliest delivery 2023-12-06T01:00:00+01:00
It's not the wax we take out most often, but this type of LF can be extremely useful in very cold conditions, when the snow is crunchy and the water film is struggling to form under the sole. It's also a great base for slightly milder conditions, because as a hard wax it contributes to excellent sole protection against abrasion. In fact, Yes Skiwax describes it as a super base for aggressive snow conditions. An LF for connoisseurs who know that this type of product has its uses in a wax box.
- Temperature range: -15 to -25°C.
- Snow type:Cold, abrasive.
- Application: hot with a waxing iron.
- Heating temperature: 150°C.
- Use: training or base before a hotter HF.
- Scrape with a Plexi scraper.
- Brush with a bronze and nylon brush.
This description is an automatic translation. Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Technical data Waxing Active
Wax typeRacing wax
Glide wax | TypeLF