The Ortovox Diract avalanche transceiver has the same casing, ergonomics and functionality as the Ortovox Diract Voice, but without the voice guidance function. You get the large 360° display screen, the wide 50 metre search band, Smart Antenna technology, etc. You just don't get the convenience of the voice guidance.
In transmission mode, i.e., if you are in an avalanche, the Smart Antenna technology analyses the position of the device in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmission antenna. This can increase the range, and therefore your chances of being found quickly as well.
- Reliable search band width of 50 metres
- Stable display from the initial reception
- Simple overview of all buried victims
- Easy to read 34 x 45 mm full screen display with 360° real time display
- Fast and reliable marking function
- Precise and easy to activate group control
- Smart Antenna Technology
- Switch to search mode after avalanche
- Switching to standby mode after avalanche
- Permanent self-test
- Rechargeable battery
- Comes with a quick access carrying system, equipped with a RECCO reflector