It’s pretty simple – protect your dome. Very little rivals the simplicity of the K2 Rival helmet, with lightweight in-mold construction and a snug, full-wrap liner.
Let your bedhead breathe all day through passive channel ventilation, and achieve the perfect fit with the 360 K2Dialed™ fit system.
The minimal, streamlined design is an easy choice for safety and style on the slopes.
- Sizes : S, M, L/XL
- Weight : 394g
- Helmet Construction : In Mold
- Fit System : 360 Dialed
- Venting : Passive
- Bike Certified : False
Technical Features :
- In-Mold Construction : In-Mold is the premium construction for ultra-lightweight performance and is characterized by an EPS liner that is molded directly to a lightweight poly-carbonate (PC) shell. The result is a construction so light you'll forget it's even there.
- Passive Channel Venting : Channels on the inside surface of the EPS direct air-flow between your head and the helmet, removing moisture and excess heat for all day comfort.
- Full Wrap Liner : A comfortable, washable, full-coverage, breathable liner design that wicks away moisture to prevent overheating and seamlessly integrates fit and audio systems.
- 360 K2Dialed : The 360 K2Dialed is an evolution of the K2dialed Fit System, delivering unparalleled comfort around your entire head. An intricate web design results in 360 degrees of even pressure distribution for a secure and snug fit that you can customize with the twist of dial.