Weighing in at only 320 grams, the K2 Route is thoroughly ventilated – it’s your best shot at avoiding those sweaty après-ski hairlines.
This helmet is dressed for success : removable ear pads, Boa® 360 adjustable fit tech, a handy Powfly, removable clips, and a convertible liner make this our most versatile in-mold helmet. On street or snow – whatever Route you choose – K2’s got you covered.
- Sizes : S, M, L/XL
- Weight : 320g
- Helmet Construction : In Mold
- Fit System : Boa Fs360
- Venting : Passive
- Bike Certified : True
Technical Features :
- In-Mold Construction : In-Mold is the premium construction for ultra-lightweight performance and is characterized by an EPS liner that is molded directly to a lightweight poly-carbonate (PC) shell. The result is a construction so light you'll forget it's even there.
- Passive Channel Venting : Channels on the inside surface of the EPS direct air-flow between your head and the helmet, removing moisture and excess heat for all day comfort.
- Boa® Fit Sytem : All the benefits of the 360K2dialed Fit System with the precision and quality that you have come to expect from Boa® Technologies.
- Removable Goggle Headlamp Clips : Customized fit for tool-free, on-the-go versatility.
- Removable Ear Pads : Ability to easily remove ear pads for reduced bulk while retaining the fit system.