The Mammut Aconcagua Light ML Hooded Jkt M for men is a lightweight fleece that serves as a second layer for ski touring, mountaineering and hiking. Stretchy and pleasant to wear, it also has an antibacterial treatment that is useful for multi-day raids and helps to limit the appearance of bad odours. High, easy-access pockets allow a harness to be worn without obstructing the access.
The Aconcagua fleece is made in an eco-responsible way and is certified by Bluesign and Fair Wear to reduce its impact on the environment. The flat seams prevent chafing and the fitted hood can be worn under a helmet. An integrated Close Thumb Loop keeps the sleeve in place despite bumps and dynamic movement.
- Main materials: 56% polyamide, 32% polyester, 12% elastane
- Light, comfortable and stretchy material
- Fit: Athetic Fit
- 2 zippered pockets for backpack and harness
- Closed Thumb Loop: functional thumb loop
- Active evacuation of moisture
- Fitted hood can be worn under a helmet
- Flat seams: Preventing chafing points
- Environment: Bluesign + Fair Wear certification
- Care: machine washable at 30°C max. (normal cycle)
- Weight: 345 g