Windproof, waterproof and breathable, the Ortovox Col Becchei Jkt M Desert Orange men's ski jacket provides protection from the cold and humidity in an environmentally responsible design.
The Ortovox Men's Col Becchei Jkt M is a ski jacket designed for ski touring and mountaineering. It is made with a lightweight softshell construction and a C_Change Shoeller membrane, which provides wind protection and water resistance while remaining breathable. This membrane also provides effective temperature regulation, opening its polymer structure when the body warms up and closing when it's cold.
The merino wool used is certified Ortovox Wool promise, provides a good level of warmth and the excess created during a prolonged effort is quickly evacuated through the ventilation zips under the arms. The high resistance to abrasion limits the wear of the garment and two integrated zippered pockets are compatible with the wearing of a backpack. This model is Fair Wear certified and perfluorocarbon free.
- Softshell construction
- Water repellent treatment without PFC
- Schoeller C_Change windproof membrane on the front: 100% polyurethane
- Interior composition: 100% polyester
- Merino wool
- Abrasion resistant
- 2 zipped pockets Power mesh backpack compatible
- Elasticated cuffs
- Sewn-in zippered pocket on left arm
- Helmet compatible fitted storm hood
- Ventilation zips under arms
- Made in Europe
- Environment: Fair Wear certified, PFC free, Ortovox Wool Promise
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C (wool program) and avoid tumble dryer
- Weight: 418 g
Specifications Col Becchei Jkt M Desert Orange