The women's ski jacket Picture Organic Week End is eco-designed from recycled polyester around a waterproof-breathable Dryplay 10K/10K membrane that ensures a good level of water resistance and breathability. Its main seams are waterproof. Its outer fabric is coated with Teflon EcoElite, which is made from bio-based materials and is up to 3 times more durable than other PFC-free water repellent treatments.
To keep out the cold, the women's Picture Week End Jkt ski parka incorporates Thermal Std insulation with a filling weight of 80g on the body, 60g on the sleeves and 40g on the hood. It has a Thermal Dry lining System, thumbhole sleeves, adjustable cuffs, a protective high neck collar, and a wrap-around hood. It also has a snow skirt to keep powder out. It also has underarm vents to easily regulate the body temperature.
- 10K/10K recyclable Dryplay membrane.
- Durable PFC-free Teflon EcoElite water repellent treatment
- Taped main seams
- Thermal Std Insulation 80g. (body), 60g. (sleeves) and 40 g. (hood)
- Thermal Dry System lining
- Stretch snow skirt
- Jacket-pant attachment system
- Underarm ventilation
- Tightening cuffs
- Thumbhole sleeves
- Fixed hood
- Goggle cleaning cloth
- Inside pocket
- Package pockets
- Certified Global Recycled Standard