The new Ortovox Diract Voice avalanche transceiver is the world's first avalanche transceiver with voice navigation. This avalanche transceiver guides you through your search with clear commands, with intuitive operation that saves precious seconds. It has excellent ergonomics, is easy to use even when wearing gloves, and its large screen with a 360° display makes it very convenient to use.
In transmit mode, i.e., if you are the victim of an avalanche, the Smart Antenna technology analyses the position of the device in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmit antenna. This can increase the range and therefore your chances of being found quickly.
- Reliable search band width of 50 metres
- Stable display from the initial reception
- Simple overview of all buried victims
- Easy to read 34 x 45 mm full screen display with 360° real time display
- Fast and reliable marking function
- Precise and easy to activate group control
- Smart Antenna Technology
- Switch to search mode after avalanche
- Switching to standby mode after avalanche
- Permanent self-test
- Rechargeable battery
- Comes with a quick access carrying system, equipped with a RECCO reflector