Developed for freeride, ski touring and splitboarding, the Arva Calgary 18 backpack is extremely light and functional. Super compact, it benefits from an eco-responsible design. Its material, made of recycled polyester, is resistant but also water-repellent to keep your belongings dry for as long as possible.
With a capacity of 18 litres, the Arva Calgary 18 bag provides easy access to your essential equipment, especially your safety gear. We never tire of saying it: shovel, probe and avalanche transceiver are essential in the mountains. Ingeniously designed, the Calgary 18L has multiple pockets and benefits from an A-frame ski carrying system that works particularly well for larger slats by distributing the load evenly. This Arva bag also allows for a snowboard or skateboard to be carried on the front.
- 300D and 150D recycled polyester fabric
- YKK zips
- Thermoformed back panel
- Abdominal belt
- Removable chest strap with emergency whistle
- Ski carrying system (A-frame)
- Snowboard or skateboard carrying system
- Avalanche safety equipment pocket
- Laptop compatible (15'' max)
- Compatible with the Arva helmet carrier
- Volume: 18 litres
- Weight: 650 g.