The 302 Freeze Danube are kids snowshoes from the french brand TSL. They feature an easy size adjustment system, self-gripping straps, steel crampons and front teeth.
What are the advantages of the TSL 302 Freeze Danube snowshoe?
The TSL 302 Freeze Danube is a children's snowshoe with an extremely easy-to-handle size adjustment, as well as a hook-and-loop fastening system with 2 straps. This snowshoe offers a good grip thanks to its 3D design, 6 crampons and front claw. It has all the makings of a great racquet.
Who is the TSL 302 Freeze Danube snowshoe designed for?
The 302 Freeze snowshoe is suitable for youngsters who want to accompany their parents on hikes at their level. It works well on terrain where the elevation changes are reasonable and there are not too many inclines.
- User weight: 20 > 50 Kg
- Height : 30 > 40
- Dimensions : 48.5 x 18 cm
- Weight : 400 g. (x 2)
- Cleats : 2 x 6
- Front claw
- Compatible with snowboard boots
- Carrying case
- Wasp waist = natural walking
- Ankle tightening by hook and loop strap
- Adjustable hood with hook and loop strap
- Telescopic rack and pinion fastening
- Different levels of hooking bars under the frame
- Front claw
- 6 interchangeable steel claws
"Some look for functionality, others for style or performance. Whatever it is, we'll find it together and make sure we add the safety dimension to it! Call me on 020 3129 3301."
Technical data Snowshoes 302 Freeze Danube